AirSpeed can provide all your landline telecoms requirements via a diverse, carrier-class Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) switching platform. SIP is the IETF Internet Standards body’s protocol for Voice IP, unified communications, text and multimedia sessions, such as instant messaging, video and online gaming.
SIP allows people to communicate using their phone, computer or mobile device over their private network or the public internet, or a combination of both. SIP reduces communications costs, creates efficiencies and opens new opportunities for business communications.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce costs – no need to purchase ISDN, BRI, PRI or PSTN circuits as SIP will be carried on your existing data connection
- If you already have secondary IP / data links, you can create SIP trunk resilience at no additional cost
- Optimal bandwidth utilisation with both voice and data on the same connection
- AirSpeed can scale additional SIP demand as business voice capacity requirements grow
- In case of a network device failure or pathway block, both incoming and outgoing calls offer built in redundancy, with automatic incoming redundancy being a unique feature
AirSpeed offers a consultative workshop approach when you contact us. We start by gaining an understanding of your existing telecommunications infrastructure. We will then get an appreciation of what business needs are driving your requirements now and in the medium-term future.
This discussion often facilitates the identification of opportunities for efficiencies and where additional functionality can be achieved with resulting cost savings. AirSpeed will agree a solution design with clearly defined deliverables.