AirSpeed can provide all your landline telecoms requirements via a diverse, carrier-class Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) switching platform. SIP is the IETF Internet Standards body’s protocol for Voice IP, unified communications, text and multimedia sessions, such as instant messaging, video and online gaming.
SIP allows people to communicate using their phone, computer or mobile device over their private network or the public internet, or a combination of both. SIP reduces communications costs, creates efficiencies and opens new opportunities for business communications.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce costs – no need to purchase ISDN, BRI, PRI or PSTN circuits as SIP will be carried on your existing data connection
- If you already have secondary IP / data links, you can create SIP trunk resilience at no additional cost
- Optimal bandwidth utilisation with both voice and data on the same connection
- AirSpeed can scale additional SIP demand as business voice capacity requirements grow
- In case of a network device failure or pathway block, both incoming and outgoing calls offer built in redundancy, with automatic incoming redundancy being a unique feature
AirSpeed offers a consultative workshop approach when you contact us. We start by gaining an understanding of your existing telecommunications infrastructure. We will then get an appreciation of what business needs are driving your requirements now and in the medium-term future.
This discussion often facilitates the identification of opportunities for efficiencies and where additional functionality can be achieved with resulting cost savings. AirSpeed will agree a solution design with clearly defined deliverables.
What Our Customers Say
“Our guests love the fast Wi-Fi, they say it’s lightning-fast, and they appreciate the security. Our guests have the option of using the free wireless connection which is unique to them and their room.”
“With SIP trunking we will also be able to enhance our disaster recovery plan. In the event of an incident at one of our sites, we’ll be able to seamlessly redirect all our calls to our disaster recovery site.”
“We had already seen that AirSpeed could help us with some technical challenges at one of our sites, and we decided to work with them for our entire data infrastructure. They were ready to help us with a major challenge.”