Also known as Data Lines or Private Circuits, a leased line provides private symmetric connections between two or more locations at a fixed rental regardless of usage. These connections are not shared with other commercial or residential users – so you have the exclusive benefit of the bandwidth.
AirSpeed provides leased lines over a range of speeds from 2Mbps to Multi-Gbps over fibre, licensed wireless and even over copper infrastructure.
Available nationally and internationally, these point-to-point connections are secure and reliable.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth can be scaled as your requirement for capacity grows
- Provided with a premium SLA (Service Level Agreement) as standard
- Delivered over licensed wireless or fibre access
- Proactively monitored with service response on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis
- Diversity options for resilience on mission critical circuits
AirSpeed offers a consultative workshop approach when you contact us. We start by gaining an understanding of your existing telecommunications infrastructure. We will then get an appreciation of what business needs are driving your requirements now and in the medium-term future.
This discussion often facilitates the identification of opportunities for efficiencies and where additional functionality can be achieved with resulting cost savings. AirSpeed will agree a solution design with clearly defined deliverables.