AirSpeed provides an Ethernet service for business customers with a range of speeds to suit each business. AirSpeed’s business ethernet service differs from many on the market in two key respects:
- It is a symmetrical service – upload speed equals download speeds
- It is an uncontended service – unlike many offerings in the market your Ethernet service is not shared between commercial and / or residential customers
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of bandwidths from 2Mbps to 100Mbps and beyond are scalable as your business grows
- Private, dedicated and secure connectivity
- Uncontended and symmetrical bandwidth
- Consistent bandwidth speed that is always available
- Rapid installation
- Guaranteed SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Range of connection options giving your business a choice of connectivity solutions – fibre, wireless or copper network
AirSpeed offers a consultative workshop approach when you contact us. We start by gaining an understanding of your existing telecommunications infrastructure. We will then get an appreciation of what business needs are driving your requirements now and in the medium-term future.
This discussion often facilitates the identification of opportunities for efficiencies and where additional functionality can be achieved with resulting cost savings. AirSpeed will agree a solution design with clearly defined deliverables.