Dublin Service Delivery Coordinator role in Dublin
AirSpeed Telecom are hiring a Service Delivery Coordinator to join their team in Dublin.
The Service Delivery Coordinator will manager customer orders, providing updates to both the customer and Project Manager while ensuring H&S, training and documentation are up to date.
Airspeed are a leading provider of fully managed Fibre, licensed radio and 3rd party connectivity solutions across the Island of Ireland and in the UK. Our team are experts in optimising wireless & fibre infrastructure for cost advantage. We cater for Enterprise, Public Sector & SME business markets by having;
- High performance managed network with national coverage
- Best in class service guarantees (SLAs)
- Provide support to the Support and Operations Manager.
- Manage all customer orders through Salesforce including initial site survey, scheduling of works (internal or external resource) and final handover to the managed delivery team.
- Engage with carriers / end customers on works scheduling and secure the required approvals from all stakeholders.
- Maintain communication with the end customer throughout the installation process to ensure they are fully informed of the progress of the connection.
- Provide regular updates to the appointed Project Manager at key points in the process to ensure there are no delays impacting the final stage of delivery.
- Ensure all H&S duties are complied with and all documentation (RAMS) are approved and communicated accordingly.
- Coordinate all high site access requests with appropriate vendors.
- Provide weekly reports showing key performance indicators.
- Liaise with stores and field crews regarding inventory.
- Maintain control of training updates on equipment and licenses for field engineers.
- Manage 3rd party tail ordering and provide regular updates on delivery status of same.
- You will be expected to cross liaison with partners, customers, PM, contractors and any other area involved in the delivery process.
- Use of partners portal will be expected for delivery co-ordination in conjunction with Airspeed Salesforce.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good documentation and general communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Three years’ experience in related field.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce or similar package an advantage.
- Health and Safety experience in a similar role an advantage.
- High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop.
If you think you have what it takes to join the AirSpeed team as a Service Delivery Coordinator and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com. Application closing date for this role is noon Monday 24th February 2020.