Sales Support Administrator role with AirSpeed Telecom.
The Sales Support Administrator is responsible for all administration and the smooth running of sales support to both the sales team and customers, ensuring the sales team can focus on customer related activities to maximise success.
Airspeed are a leading provider of fully managed Fibre, licensed radio and 3rd party connectivity solutions across the Island of Ireland and in the UK. Our team are experts in optimising wireless & fibre infrastructure for cost advantage. We cater for Enterprise, Public Sector & SME business markets by having;
- High performance managed network with national coverage
- Best in class service guarantees (SLAs)
- Prepare all customer responses.
- Compilation, management and processing of customer facing documents .
- Order Processing, data integrity and accurate records in our chose CRM, salesforce.
- Develop and Maintain a strong knowledge of enet’s products and services
- Timely and Effective communication to internal/ external customers.
- Work closely with internal departments and external stakeholders on behalf of the sales team and our customers e.g., Finance, Planning, Operations & 3rd party providers.
- Ongoing review and continuous improvement of current processes.
- Professional written and oral customer communication
- Monitor & update our CRM (Salesforce) to ensure data accuracy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience providing customer support in a sales administration / customer service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and proficient, able to grasp issues quickly.
- Excellent administration, communication and organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Office skills – i.e. Excel and Word
- Work on own initiative and be able to bring new suggestions/process idea’s to the team.
- Working use of Salesforce is an advantage.
- Telecoms background advantageous but not essential
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com. Application closing date for this role is noon Monday 17th February 2020.