Dublin AirSpeed Telecom are hiring a Internal Sales Agent
Are you looking for a challenge? We’re hiring a Internal Sales Agent. Join the AirSpeed Telecom team.
Internal Sales Agent Role Purpose
As part of our continued growth in the Irish market we are looking for an experienced, (internal) business development sales professional to join our expanding team. As Internal Sales Agent you will play a key role and be well rewarded for driving both new and existing business sales growth, through; excellence in sales engagement, contract closure and a customer first focus, all supported through your informed consultative approach, offering advice, information and guidance regarding the benefit of our solutions to our customers business needs.
- Engage existing/ prospective customers, in developing and closing sales opportunities
- Committed to departmental and individual quotas/goals
- Work closely across the team, particularly with external account managers; generating your own sales and leads as will be defined by your goals and targets.
- Meet company expectations for monthly & quarterly sales results against targets
- Update, manage and keep accurate customer database (Sales force) as necessary
- Address all customer queries in a professional, polite and accurate manner
- Operate as part of the team, but with the ability to function independently as required
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators, incorporating sales and lead generation
- Excellent ability to provide reporting and data analysis as required
- Ability to handle rejection and to continue striving towards success
- Leaving certificate or equivalent required, a degree is a plus but not essential
- Ideally minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales related role, preferably in telesales (however strong candidates without this experience will be considered)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CRM experience, ideally Salesforce
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone etiquette requiring fluency in English
About AirSpeed Telecom
Airspeed are a leading provider of fully managed Fibre, licensed radio and 3rd party connectivity solutions across the Island of Ireland and in the UK. Our team are experts in optimising wireless & fibre infrastructure for cost advantage. We cater for Enterprise, Public Sector & SME business markets by having;
- High performance managed network with national coverage
- Best in class service guarantees (SLAs)
If you think you have what it takes to be our Business Development Manager and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com.