Dublin, Ireland. AirSpeed Telecom are hiring a Business Development Manager.
Are you looking for a challenge? We’re hiring a Business Development Manager. Join the AirSpeed Telecom team.
The purpose of the Business Development Manager role is to manage all stages of the Business Development/sales growth strategy through effective client management, new business capture and tender and proposal development while retaining and growing existing business. Lead and seek out new areas to drive revenue growth, generate new business sales and develop the business sales strategy.
- Be AirSpeed Champion – Learn and master AirSpeed services and benefits
- Responsible for managing exiting portfolio of customers – foster and develop relationships with a view to expanding growth
- Pro-active sales prospecting, identifying new business opportunities to drive revenue growth and maintain solid sales pipeline to support achievements against pre-defined targets
- Preparation of high quality, well written, and well-presented visual documents
- Timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting
- Establish key customer profiles in company database (Salesforce) and maintain accurate customer information
- Identify, manage, and communicate any new clients to ensure awareness of all parties
- Liaise with ELT, commercial and technical teams to drive the wining process throughout the pursuit of business generation
- Develop ‘win plan’ for each opportunity – create solutions and develop strategies while complying with customer requirements
- Researching new trends, partnerships, products, services
- Foster and develop relationships with internal AirSpeed counterparts and parent company partners.
- Be innovative and creative with ability to generate new ideas, new business, cross selling, upselling and follow through to completion
- Oversee all aspects of sales generation from proposal preparation, ensuring quality, technically accurate compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner
This is a challenging and rewarding role with emphasis on targets and delivery. As self-starter and motivated individual, the candidate will have:
- Excellent educational background or strong previous experience including high level of achievement in English
- Knowledge and experience of telecoms services
- 5+ years working in outside sales, preferably ICT solutions in the Irish B2B market
- Computer literate with use of CRM systems, Salesforce is desirable
- Well presented with persuasive abilities
- Demonstrated ability to create growth-based revenue stream(s) through expansion into and across multiple customer opportunities.
- Be the customer’s champion; listen and understand, developing trusted relationships focused on helping AirSpeed customers be successful.
- Demonstrated experience working with C-Suite and executive teams
- Strong negotiating, pricing, and closing skills (Refined questioning/ Objection handling and listening skills)
- Initiative, drive, decision-making capability, and time management skills
- A customer-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate effectively at a senior level in a variety of mediums.
About AirSpeed Telecom
Airspeed are a leading provider of fully managed Fibre, licensed radio and 3rd party connectivity solutions across the Island of Ireland and in the UK. Our team are experts in optimising wireless & fibre infrastructure for cost advantage. We cater for Enterprise, Public Sector & SME business markets by having;
- High performance managed network with national coverage
- Best in class service guarantees (SLAs)
If you think you have what it takes to be our Business Development Manager and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.