fast, uncontended and symmetrical
AirSpeed Telecom has an enterprise grade, fully managed high speed internet service for business customers. The internet connection is fast, uncontended and symmetrical. We connect directly to Tier1 and Tier2 IP Transit providers, to multiple internet exchanges and content delivery networks in Ireland and the UK giving you the best response.
Some of the benefits are described below:
- Scalable bandwidths to multi-Gb
- International peering means fast transit due to multiple direct connections to Internet Exchanges in Dublin (INEX), Cork (CNIX) and London (LINX)
- Access over fibre or licensed wireless
- Rapid service provisioning
- A Service Level Agreement, which includes proactive monitoring and 24 hour service response, is guaranteed
- These high speed internet connections are fast, reliable and secure.
Features of the service:
Our Internet Service give you access to the following AirSpeed services:
- Additional security and ‘cleaning’ of internet traffic, AirSpeed Clean IP, are also available to complement this internet service
- Our international peering arrangements improve our customer's internet experience by reducing latency to such sites as RTE, BBC, Amazon, Google, YouTube, Netflix and more
- A fully managed service with proactive monitoring
Why Choose Airspeed for your Internet Service requirements?
AirSpeed provide a fully managed network service, custom designed to Business connectivity needs which means;
- Proven reliable network with premium service guarantees - Our services are supported with best in class service guarantees, with first line technical response provided by our in-house technical NOC (Network Operations Centre) team.
- We manage all aspects of our service for you, from license applications and equipment installation on your premises, right through to proactive monitoring of your communications network, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.